Alabama is among the few states that follow what’s called the “pure negligence that is a contributory” rule. This law could make it more difficult for those who have been injured in accidents to receive the amount of compensation they need to recover their lives. If you’ve been hurt in a motorbike accident and the other driver insists that it is your fault, get in touch with the Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Northport as early as you can.
What Contributory Negligence Rule can affect your Claim
In Alabama the contributory-negligence law can prevent the payment of any kind whatsoever for your accident, if your negligence caused the accident by any means. If, for instance, you were hit by a vehicle running at a red light, it is possible that the reason you speeded might prevent you from getting paid for your injuries and other expenses. This is obviously an unjust outcome.
If the accident was caused by any reason which isn’t in line with the standards of safety for roads that are set for automobiles, you may make a claim for compensation in a car accident. With the help of attorneys at Accident Lawyer Northport the possibility is to file a speedy car accident Lawsuit. You can get the right settlement for the damage resulted from the car collision in Northport. The skilled Car Accident Lawyers Northport will guide you through the process of a car accident in a thorough manner, and will remain at your side throughout the legal procedure.
Professionally trained and experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Northport often encounter bias against motorcyclists. A majority of people view them to be reckless and unreliable and view riding a bike as a risk that is inherent. In the end, witnesses, insurance adjusters juries and judges are more likely to conclude that the driver was at the very least accountable for the crash. If you’ve suffered injuries as a result of a motorcycle incident, the bias may make it difficult for them to get over and result in the denial of claim.
Commonly used examples of contributory negligence in Motorcycle Accidents
Although many contributory negligence arguments have no merit There are certain things that motorcyclists do regularly which could raise the issue. Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Northport deal with numerous cases that include the following:
- In the traffic
- Riding after consuming alcohol
- unsafe lane changes, or passing vehicles in dangerous circumstances
- Wearing a helmet, or any other gear to protect yourself
If you had been doing anything of these before the accident, that doesn’t mean your situation is hopeless.
What Motorcycle accident lawyers from Northport can help
Motorbike Accident Lawyers Northport assist injured cyclists by providing the following services:
- They tackle and eliminate the bias against motorcyclists that many victims of accidents face. This is a careful record of your experiences as a rider as well as your driving history and everything you do regularly and did at the time to safely ride.
- They must be able to prove that you had a reckless driving. Contributory negligence is is known in the context of an “affirmative defense” in which the defendant has to prove the negligence. It’s not enough to declare that your own fault caused the accident. You must also present evidence to counter the claims when evidence is available.
- They need proof that your actions contributed to the accident. Even if you are negligent in the first instance, the other party needs to prove that your negligence caused the accident. With the example above and assuming that you were going at least 5 or 10 miles an hour in excess of the speed limit might be irrelevant if another driver had an red light.
Bus Accidents Lawyers Consultation in Northport
If you are looking for the top bus accident lawyer consultation in Northport Accident Lawyer Attorneys Northport is the ideal law firm. In Accident Lawyer Attorneys Northport the accident lawyers will assume the responsibility of guiding you in the right direction legally. Accident lawsuits can help you get compensation for the harm caused by the accident. When it comes to bus accidents and injury, Bus Accident Attorneys Northport will ensure that you receive the correct sum of money. The lawyers of Accident Lawyer Attorneys Northport are committed and will ensure that you get justice on time.