In light of the rapid pace of life, and people engaging into unhealthy eating habits such as junk food, many people today are diagnosed with elevated blood sugar. High blood sugar levels can be harmful and result in a myriad of health problems , such as obesity, heart disease eye issues, kidney damage etc. Most often, a person suffering from excessive blood sugars is identified as having hyperglycemia or diabetes. In these cases, the doctor might prescribe insulin shots and alter the dose of medication according. But, a timely diagnosis accompanied by a proper treatment and changes to your lifestyle can help to monitor the rise in blood sugar. There are a variety of natural remedies , some of which are listed below.
Natural Remedies To Control Blood Sugar Levels
1. Drinking plenty of fluids, especially after meals can help in reducing the amount of glucose in blood.
2. Do a routine of exercise every day because it will help you shed weight and regulate the blood sugar levels in your body.
3. Incorporate more proteins, legumes vegetables, whole grains and legumes and limit your intake of carbohydrate-rich foods.
4. Beware of drinking drinks and alcohol as they increase blood sugar levels.
5. Take small, frequent meals every 3-4 hours.
6. Green tea can also be beneficial. It is a rich source of ploy phenols, which stop the growth of the levels of glucose.
7. Dissolve 1 – 2 tablespoons in apple cider vinegar into the water in a glass and drink it prior to or after meals.
8. Include plenty of fiber into your diet. Include fruits such as apple, figs, lemon, guava and orange and grains that are similar to rains include barley, oats and corn Jowar, wheat flour bajra, wheat flakes refined flour of wheat (without the husk) and Puffed rice.
9. Salacia is a well-known herb that is used to treat blood sugar.
10. Make cinnamon sticks with tea. It can also be added to smoothies, porridge or any other food you like.
11. Pick a few pieces of okra chopped and let it soak over night in water. The next day, drink it with a full stomach.
12. Make sure you include zinc rich food items in your diet, such as walnuts, almonds , and ginger root.
13. Fenugreek or methi can also work amazingly to lower the blood sugar level. It is possible to put it in a bath overnight or drink it the next day or rub it in with a bit of oil along with turmeric powder, and salt and then eat it.
14. The bitter gourd juice as well as Neem can also help control blood sugar levels.
15. Make fresh juice from amla (Indian gooseberry) and mix turmeric powder into it, and drink it every day.
Family Doctors Urgent Care is providing professional Urgent Care Center to control blood sugar. They also offer top-quality Infusion Therapy, Community Care, and COVID Testing & Treatment. For any Urgent Care Center trained and licensed doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide a vast amount of Urgent Care.